Subaccounting Software & Services for Broker Dealers
Take control of investor servicing.
Our software and services help clients gain operational efficiencies and create better experiences for investors and reps. We support shareholder servicing with technology that is:
- Flexible. Unlike competitive systems that are “one size fits all,” the Envision Investor Management Suite can be tailored specifically to your firm’s needs.
- Intuitive. The Envision Investor Management Suite is an easy-to-use application with the sophistication and flexibility that helps you manage customer relationships, compliance and subaccount processing. The contemporary user interface lets you be more effective and efficient.
- Customer Centric. The shareholder-centric view of investments mimics the brokerage system structure which allows you to service your customer in a more holistic way.
- Efficient. Service to all your mutual fund clients emanates from a single platform eliminating any confusion as to who services the investor. This capability also streamlines processes such as suitability testing and best pricing calculations while further enhancing the financial benefits that accrue from mutual fund subaccounting.
- Integrated. All features are integrated and work together to create a consistent user experience including cost basis, imaging and workflow, required minimum distribution and asset allocation.
- Real-Time. The Envision Investor Management Suite is a true real-time solution, which gives you and your customers up-to-the second access to information through Envision’s mobile and web interfaces. We can deliver data to you so you can update other important enterprise systems in real time. For example, the results of processing transaction adjustments can be seen using Envision’s mobile and web interfaces and delivered to other systems immediately.
- Cost Effective. Reduce your total cost of ownership by leveraging modular technology with productivity enhancing features. The Envision Investor Management Suite supports varying subaccounting implementations such as money market sweeps, mutual fund supermarkets, mutual fund wrap programs, as well as traditional brokerage and stand-alone implementations where no brokerage system is used.
- On-Demand. Envision’s Investor Management Suite can be delivered as an internet software service. You have no capital investment for system infrastructure or networking as you can access the system using any internet browser
Our administrative services include data acquisition and processing, in which we gather fund NAVs dividend and other corporate actions and then process them across your book of business so that you don’t have to. We also provide account & trade reconciliation–subaccounting to omnibus account reconciliation for trades, positions, inter-firm transfers, activity and dividends using advanced technology features such as risk recognition and the automatic generation of reconciling adjustment transactions on trade date.
You might also be interested in:
News & Insights for Broker Dealers
Envision Financial Systems named 2020 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Finalist for breaking STP barrier for alternative investments
June 29, 2020 | PRESS RELEASE | (Costa Mesa, Calif., June 29, 2020) – Envision Financial Systems, Inc., a leading provider of real-time investor recordkeeping technology and transfer agency services, was named a finalist
May 7, 2020 | PRESS RELEASE | (Costa Mesa, Calif., May 7, 2020) – Envision Financial Systems, Inc., a leading provider of real-time investor recordkeeping technology, today announced the launch of its new internet
April 30, 2020 | PRESS RELEASE | (Costa Mesa, Calif., April. 30, 2020) – Envision Financial Systems, Inc., a leading provider of real-time investor recordkeeping and other technology, today announced the addition of Lani
‘Clean up on aisle RMD!’: The SECURE Act’s fast track surprised the fund industry, but we don’t mind surprises so much
March 30, 2020 | BLOG POST | By Tom Wiedecker “We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.” --Will Rogers Will Rogers was a clever